Thermal Paper Slitting Rewinding Machine
Jota Machinery is the leading supplier of thermal paper slitting machines.
Our thermal paper slitting has a fully automatic type, semi-automatic type, and economic type thermal paper slitting machine.
- Fully Automatic Controlled, Only Need One Operator
- Inline Flexo Printer For Your Choice
- Advanced Hydraulic Shaftless Unwnding Stand
- All Parts Are Famous Brand
Your Most Trustworthy Thermal Paper Slitting Rewinding Machine Supplier
Jota Machinery is a professional manufacturer of thermal paper slitting machines.
In 10 years, we independently developed the first thermal paper slitting machine. With the determination to become bigger and stronger, we constantly upgrade and improve the thermal paper slitting machine.
So far, we have become the most recommended production supplier among many customers.
We have launched thermal paper printing slitting machine, an automatic thermal paper slitting machine with a 3-4 color online flexo printing machine.
If you have purchase requirements for related equipment, please contact us and we will serve you wholeheartedly.
Thermal Paper Roll Break Off Unit
Jota Machinery’s small roll break-off unit is paired with our fully automatic thermal paper slitting machine.
When paper rolls are reminded, small rolls will be conveyed to break off the unit.
There are 2 teleport wheels on the break-off unit. The first wheel will press the rolled thermal paper, the second transfer wheel will break the thermal paper till roll, and it has the function of making the small roll stand up.
Special Design (4)
An effective thermal paper slitting machine gadget is an automatic tail cutter and gluer.
It may trim the surplus paper at the end of the thermal paper roll (the tail) and glue it together to prevent it from unraveling. You don’t have to worry about the tail being too long or too short with this gadget since it will automatically adapt to your requirements.
Overlapping is a frequent problem in thermal paper slitting machines. Overlapping will create printing and cutting issues, reducing the efficiency of the whole manufacturing process.
The banana roller may spread the edges of the paper to prevent overlapping. For many years, it has been frequently utilized in thermal paper slitting machines and has shown to be successful.
Our firm created a new sort of unwinding stand called the hydraulic shaftless unwinding stand. It has high efficiency, low energy consumption, and simple operation, and its performance is consistent.
The shaftless unwinding stand’s primary power source is a hydraulic cylinder, which provides power for raising or lowering the load through an electronic control valve. Its construction is straightforward and simple to maintain and repair.
Jota Machinery has introduced a new waste edge trimmer device. The waste edge will be evacuated via the air tube, which also serves the purpose of shredding paper.
The machine can substantially minimize waste paper volume while also improving sorting accuracy.
This device suits for our big-size paper slitting machine i.e. film slitting machine, semi-automatic thermal paper slitting machine
Machine Configuration (4)
Precision in Motion: The Critical Role of Linear Guideway in Industrial Machines
These guideways play a critical role in enabling the precise and smooth movement of machine components, thereby ensuring efficient and accurate operation.
The principle of linear guideways is simple yet effective.
A linear guideway is essentially a component that allows for linear motion or movement in a straight line.
The guideway consists of a rail and a carriage, with the carriage mounted on the rail and capable of moving along it with minimal friction.
The rail is typically made of hardened steel, while the carriage is made of a lightweight material such as aluminum or a composite material.
The carriage of the linear guideway contains rolling elements, such as balls or rollers, that facilitate smooth and precise movement along the rail.
The rolling elements are held in place by a cage, which maintains a constant spacing between the elements, ensuring consistent and stable movement.
The design of the rolling elements and the cage is crucial to the performance of the guideway, as they determine the load capacity, accuracy, and stiffness of the system.
Linear guideways are used in a wide range of industrial applications, including machine tools, automation equipment, and semiconductor manufacturing.
One of the leading manufacturers of linear guideways is Hiwin, a Taiwan-based company that has been producing high-quality linear guideways for over 30 years.
Hiwin’s linear guideways are known for their reliability, precision, and durability, making them a top choice for industrial applications around the world.
Hiwin’s linear guideways are designed with a number of features that contribute to their exceptional performance.
One of the most important features is the precision of the rolling elements and the cage, which ensures accurate movement and stable positioning of the carriage.
Additionally, the rolling elements are designed to distribute the load evenly across the rail, reducing wear and ensuring a long service life.
Another key feature of Hiwin’s linear guideways is their stiffness, which is critical for ensuring the accuracy and stability of the machine.
The stiffness of the guideway determines the resistance to deformation under load, which can affect the precision and repeatability of the machine.
Hiwin’s linear guideways are designed to have high stiffness, ensuring optimal performance even under heavy loads and high speeds.
Ease of maintenance is also an important consideration for linear guideways, and Hiwin’s products are designed with this in mind.
The guideways are easy to install and can be quickly and easily cleaned and lubricated to ensure optimal performance.
The company also offers a range of accessories and services to support their customers, including mounting brackets, end caps, and technical support.
In conclusion, linear guideways are essential components for many industrial machines, and Hiwin’s products are among the popular in the industry.
A linear guideway is a type of bearing designed to provide precise linear motion with minimal friction.
It consists of a rail and a block that moves along the rail, typically used in machine tools, automation equipment, and other industrial applications where high accuracy and smooth motion are critical.
The linear guideway enables high load capacity, high stiffness, and high accuracy, which make it an essential component for various types of machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing and automation industries.
Linear guideways are used in a variety of industrial applications that require precise linear motion, such as machine tools, automation equipment, semiconductor manufacturing, medical equipment, robotics, aerospace, and transportation systems.
They are commonly used in applications where high accuracy, high stiffness, and high load capacity are required.
Linear guideways can also be used in harsh environments, such as high temperatures, dusty environments, or corrosive environments, making them ideal for industrial applications that require reliable and precise linear motion under challenging conditions.
The function of guideways is to provide a smooth and precise linear motion for various types of machinery and equipment.
Guideways are designed to guide and support the movement of machine components along a predetermined path, ensuring high accuracy, repeatability, and stability of motion.
By providing a smooth and precise linear motion, guideways help to increase the efficiency, productivity, and quality of various industrial processes, such as manufacturing, automation, and transportation.
They also help to reduce wear and tear on machine components, prolonging their lifespan and reducing maintenance costs.
Overall, the function of guideways is critical to the performance and reliability of many types of machinery and equipment used in the modern industrial sector.
Paper cores are cylindrical tubes made of paperboard or cardboard, and they are used in a variety of applications across various industries.
Here are some common uses of paper cores:
- Packaging industry: Paper cores are widely used in the packaging industry for a variety of products, including textiles, films, plastics, adhesives, tapes, and other products that require winding, rolling or spooling. Paper cores provide a sturdy base for these products to be wrapped around, and they also help to protect the product during transportation.
- Paper manufacturing industry: In the paper manufacturing industry, paper cores are used to wind and store large rolls of paper. These paper rolls are then transported to printing presses or other paper processing facilities. Paper cores are also used in paper converting operations to rewinding small rolls of paper, such as tissue, toilet paper, or paper towels.
- Textile industry: The textile industry uses paper cores for winding yarns, threads, and other textile products. The paper cores provide a stable base for the yarn or thread to be wrapped around, and they also help to prevent tangling and knotting during transport.
- Construction industry: In the construction industry, paper cores are used as forms for concrete pillars and columns. The paper core provides a temporary support structure for the concrete until it dries and hardens, at which point the paper core is removed.
- Art and craft industry: Paper cores are used in a variety of art and craft projects, including making homemade candles, paper flowers, and other decorative items. They can also be used as a base for wrapping paper, ribbons, or other materials.
Overall, paper cores are versatile and essential components that are widely used in various industries.
There are several standard paper core sizes that are commonly used in various industries.
These sizes are determined by the diameter and thickness of the core.
Here are some of the most common standard paper core sizes:
- 1 inch core: This is a small diameter paper core that is commonly used in the packaging industry for products such as tapes and labels.
- 1.5 inch core: This is another small diameter paper core that is commonly used in the packaging industry, especially for narrower tapes and labels.
- 3 inch core: This is a larger diameter paper core that is widely used in the paper manufacturing and converting industry for large paper rolls such as printing paper, newsprint, and kraft paper.
- 6 inch core: This is a very large diameter paper core that is used for heavy-duty applications such as large industrial fabrics or plastic films.
- Custom sizes: Depending on the specific application, custom paper core sizes can also be made to order. These can range from small, niche sizes to large, specialized sizes for unique applications.
It’s important to note that these are just the most common standard paper core sizes and that other sizes may also be available depending on the manufacturer and application.
When selecting a paper core size, it’s essential to consider the specific requirements of the application and the properties of the material being wound onto the core.